Put simply, Cloud Computing is computing based on the internet. It allows you to access all of your information remotely from any location and cuts the need for your business to purchase expensive hardware such as servers and firewalls.
Advantages of our cloud services
- Cost efficient maintenance and upgrading
- Typically PAYG, minimal start-up costs
- Almost unlimited storage
- Make back-up and recovery much simpler than other more traditional methods of data storage
- Automatic software integration
- Easy access to information - You can access your information from anywhere that has internet
- Quick deployment - Your entire system can be fully functional in a matter of a few minutes
- Automatic software updates - Cloud computing does server maintenance and security updates themselves, saving you time
- Environmentally friendly with less carbon emissions than using on site servers
See Hosted Exchange and Spam Filtering to find out what Cloud Computing can offer your business.
Call us on 0191 519 3700 or email us at email@example.com to learn more about Cloud Computing.